I made this little notebook for my daughter, Hannah, who loves to have her little secret place to write and draw. It's also the challenge over at MySheriCrafts blog. Hop on over to see what the rest of the Design Team made, and enter your own project too!
Cardstock: K&Co Classic K Margo
2 old cd's (or dvds)
Heavy duty scissors
Crop-a-Dile Big Bite
Nestabilities: Circle and Blossom
Colorbox ink: Basics
Bind-it-all and 3/4" O-rings
K&Co Bright Pastels flower 3/16" eyelets
ATG gun and adhesive
White printer paper
Matching solid cardstock
Just-Rite stamps: 1 3/16" Tiny Words, Borders and Centers set and Wood Stamper.
1. Measure 2 cds 4.25" across and draw a straight line with a sharpie. Cut with heavy duty scissors. This creates the binding edge.
2. Cut 2 cardstock circles, 4.65" and adhere one to each cd. Trim off excess at binding edge. Ink edges.
3. Cut about 25 pages of white printer paper 4.55" diameter circles. Use cd as template to trim binding edge.
4. Punch 6 holes in cds and paper, finding the middle and aligning with the middle of the Bind-it-all.
5. Bind with 3/4" O-rings.
6. Embellish binding with ribbons.
7. Using the Crop-a-Dile, punch 3/16" holes along right edge of cds. Set flower eyelets.
8. Using coordinating cardstock, cut a darker nestabilities blossum and emboss. Ink edges. Cut a smaller circle in cream cardstock, emboss, and ink edges.
9. Stamp sentiment using Just-Rite stamps and Colorbox inks. Adhere to front cover below eyelets.