An interactive seasonal poster

A preschool idea for this week's My Sheri Crafts Autumn challenge! My youngest daughter's daycare is always looking for posters and things for the kids, and this month they requested autumn and trees. Wow, I had no ideas, until I thought of making them an interactive poster. Here's what I came up with:







The poster is 24" x 36" poster board. Everything is laminated, and the leaves/blossoms/snowflakes have a piece of velcro attached to the back. There's small strips of the matching velcro on the poster. DD is almost 3, and loved to pull the leaves off and replace them with another season. The season title is slid into a pocket cut in the laminate at the bottom. All are cricut cuts and regular school-grade cardstock, but boy does my mat now need a good cleaning!!!!

Apologies for the glare: laminated cardstock does not photograph with a flash too well :-)

Make sure you check out My Sheri Crafts for this week's challenge: Autumn! Hopefully I'll get the girls playing tomorrow with the poster, so you can also see it in action! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this posting, i work in a school exclusively for students with developmental and physical disabilities and am always looking for interactive displays that allow for student participation in a meaningful way.

    ReplyDelete