Cutting Chocolate with Cricut

My lovely eldest daughter has her 8th birthday fast approaching, and since it's in mid-December, we decided to have her party this weekend. I've always wanted to try cutting edible materials with my cricut, so I got out my retired Baby Bug, washed her down, got out my deep cut blade housing and set up for some edible cutting!

I made some Marshmallow Fondant and melted some white chocolate and coloured it with pink food colouring. I made some cuts on the fondant, which were quite successful, but DD decided she wanted the bunny pan instead of a round cake decorated. I still used the fondant for decorating, but only cut DD's name with the white chocolate. I think it turned out really nice, and she was thrilled!



1 comment:

  1. Wow this turned out beautiful considering you used the baby bug. your daughter certainly looks delighted.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete