I've working back in time: this is my DD#1, Hannah, in 2004. When I showed her the LO, she thought it was her little sister, who is that age right now. Very sweet. I love the silhouette cuts on Nursery Rhymes and A Child's Year, but I wanted a girl and doll in long grass to match Hannah, so made this one instead. Hope you all like it!
Silhouette girl with doll.svg free download follows this post
Nestabilities: scalloped rectangle
Basic Grey Eva and Granola buttons
Brown and yellow cardstock
DCWV Posies Glitter Print cardstock
Cloud 9 Clear Stamps-Simple Thoughts Girl
1. Cut Silhouette girl with doll 6.5" on pink. Cut again shadowed on brown. Shade with chalk. Glue together.
2. Attach ribbon 1.5" from right edge.
2. Round corners of photos and mats, then mount photos on mat and arrange on layout, overlapping ribbon slightly.
3. Layer Silhouette on top of photo and ribbon.
4. Use nestabilities to cut tag, then stamp sentiment. Chalk edges. Arrange on page with slight overlap.
5. Sew on 6 buttons with embroidery floss.